|<<back to: Obtainable Minions | Complete Minion List | Minions|
- 1 Basic Intel
- 2 Status Damage Modifiers
- 3 Appearance
- 4 Fighting Techniques
- 5 Items Dropped
- 6 Related Minions
- 7 Merging
- 8 Notes
- 9 See also
|Magic Attack||160||Magic defense||160|
Fully Grown (downscaled image)
- Horn - ---- + Accuracy
- Fang - Break Legs + Critical
- Claw - ---- + Power
- Tail - Rend Wings + Critical
The types of minions needed to create Sherick are described on the Secret 1 item, which states:
- The mythical bird of paradise has a dragon tail, barrel-like body, feathers, and a protruding jaw.
The four types of minions needed are: dragon tail, barrel-like body, feathers, and protruding jaw.
One minion is needed from each of the four category types above. For example:
Rugdogle + Tergrip = Rugdogle2 Hiralco + Skaeeb = Hiralco2 Rugdogle2 + Hiralco2 = Sherick
The game always checks the count of Merge Slots in the result. Once there are at least three merge slots set to one minion of each ingredient (multiple minions of one ingredient do not sum, for example two Radgore and one Tergore merge slot is not enough), the result is exchanged with Sherick.
- This minion's posture has the hidden Increased magic attack efficiency ability.